Monday, August 27, 2007

The Veil of Isis Chart B correction


So after putting the schematic together and exchanging a few emails with people who had questions, I realized that I left the "corner stitch" on chart B, even though it had already been used after Chart A:1 was completed the first time (at row 17) and restarted at the very corner stitch that should not have been on Chart B! Use this corrected chart. Most of you did not get caught up on this, but just in case some of you stumbled at this glitch, I hope this moves you on.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    You must've read my feeble mind. Thank you so much for the schematic. I was lost, confounded, and confused! I hope you're enjoying your time off. When you come back to work I hope to be able to show you the progress I've made. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have a feeble mind and you can't pretend. I know you. I think the schematic was past due, but I got lazy. I will be back on Thursday, so think lunch...

    ReplyDelete