Saturday, August 4, 2007

Something on the side!




I am teaching a Lace Sampler workshop for three Thursday evenings this month at Knitting Nation, in Nyack New York. We had our first session this past week and I thought I would share our progress. We worked on doing a temporary cast-on and went on to reading lace charts. I had a very good time. Just hanging out at such a great yarn shop for three hours is fun, and this included that, plus excellent company and intense knitting! Just look at the deep concentration and determination! Just look at the lovely yarns!

This is Jane, who is one of the owners of Knitting Nation. She joined us for the workshop and I think it was the first time she had relaxed and just knit in weeks!

I'll post more about my new design progress later this weekend. Until then, knit on!

1 comment:

  1. I would have liked to come to your class just to kibitz. Ah well, you are many miles from me, but perhaps someday!

    ReplyDelete