Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm baaack...tag, I'm it.


Last week while I was away, I was tagged by “The Power of 7.” This was a very sneaky thing to do (coughcough…Fleegle.) Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

The evil spirit who got me is Fleegle. Fleegle is extremely interesting and I suggest you go read about her!

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

1) I have a BFA (fine arts degree) in design. Can you imagine?
2) I worked on the 076 protocol, which discovered that transmission of HIV from mother to infant could be prevented using medications. Because of this research, millions of infants are born free from HIV infection.
3) I played the French horn for a few years in high school, but it made my lips itch, so I stopped.
4) I grew up in Brooklyn during the 60s and was on the first buses out of my neighborhood, to the “good” school district. It was an interesting but stressful time.
5) I could live on Sushi, chocolate, fruit and wine.
6) I like to lift weights, and was pretty serious about lifting in my twenties. I was ripped…but that was one baby and some years ago…
7) I am a terrible house keeper. Everyone who has been to my house can vouch for that…

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Well, I just can’t do it…I am betting all the bloggers I know have been tagged already! I am tagging a few friends who I hope won’t kill me…

Jeri Riggs




4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Yup. I’ll go do that…

I’ll be back later with a real update. The book my daugher is displaying for you was found for 50 cents at my local library. Who could resist...

3 comments:

  1. ROFL, Andrea, I can probably come up with at least seven things that are odd about me!

    Not sure I should say "thanks" for tagging me though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Itchy lips!

    The BFA doesn't surprise me at all, considering how lovely your designs are.

    And, better take some cough medicine for that hacking (couch couch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks a bunch, Andrea! I am not ROFL!...but you're right, I won't kill you! I did learn some surprising things about you (NOT the BFA, or the HIV studies)....it was the weight lifting! You go, girl!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete