Monday, November 26, 2007

The home stretch...

I finished Saigon just in time for my daughter to wear her to a party. They both looked lovely. Here is the final chart for "the original" version, but I will post one last chart at the end of this week, for those knitters who crave symmetry. I will also post my wrap-up, including final yarn-yardage use and project comments. I want to remind everyone that this is part of a series of posts, and you must review all the posts with the "Saigon" label to follow the process. Knit on!

3 comments:

  1. It is exquisite! I love the pattern and the color--perfection.

    I will, alas, never knit it. I come from a generation who blood freezes at the word Saigon. Wish you had named it maybe Ouagadougo or Alma Alta or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and it looks great on your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete