Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Few Excuses...

Today I thought I would show you my continued lack of significant progress and cast some blame in a few directions. My Conure, Captain Flint, has been working on a new hairstyle for me, without much success. He has had even less luck stealing my earrings, though he will keep trying both. Once again, I have not gotten much knitting done, but we can blame Flinty, right?
He doesn't mind! He is such a good natured and handsome guy. He thinks I am his girlfriend...
My daughter said I should also blame my lack of knitting progress on our recent evening jam sessions. She and I fight over who gets to play the red Gibson. Rock (I mean knit) on...

3 comments:

  1. Don't buy the excuses--they're for the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhh. Captain Flint thinks he is a cat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red Gibson - we've got a blue Gretsch at home!

    ReplyDelete